What’s in my medicine cabinet? Winter Edition.
1. Fekkai Glossing Creme. Keeps my long hair looking shiny (not heavy) and healthy.
2. La Roche Posay Hydraphase eye gel. My solution to puffy, dry undereyes. The added caffeine is a benefit!
3. Aquaphor Healing Ointment. I use this as a overnight hand treatment and for dry skin on elbows, knees, and ankles.
4. Mario Badescu Buttermilk Moisturizer. My every day moisturizer that feels like a thick cream, but is made for oily/sensitive/combination skin.
5. Boots Rosehip Body Butter. The scent is not your great aunt’s nose stinger, but a regal, light and feminine one. I lather this on after the shower to keep my skin feeling smooth, not greasy.
6. Klorane Soothing Eye Makeup Remover. Gentle and effective, without the oily consistency. Haven’t looked back since.
7. Tom’s Long Lasting Deodorant in Maine Woodspice. Deodorant without the cancer causing additives and the smell is clean and fresh.
8. Now Essential Tea Tree Oil. A few drops of this on a damp cotton pad, and my skin is not only cleansed of bacteria, but gently exfoliated.