We all envy the beautiful framed faces of celebrities past like Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor, Rita Hayworth, and Marilyn Monroe. Perfectly shaped eyebrows can make all the difference on a face— with makeup or without. Here are some products I recommend to create celebrity-worthy brows every time.
2. A stiff angled brow brush. Bobbi Brown’s brow brush is foolproof and will last a lifetime with the proper care.
3. A brow pencil. This Bobbi Brown brow pencil is great for filling in gaps where hairs are sparse and creating definition.
4. Brow powder. Anastasia Beverly Hills is dedicated to celebrity-worthy brows, and this brow powder can be used in conjunction with a pencil for Hepburn-esque fullness, or used alone for softer definition.
5. Brow gel. Anastasia Beverly Hills has created a clear brow gel that doesn’t flake, and lasts all day in humid temperatures to keep those brows in check.
6. Brow highlight. Benefit HighBrow is a little chubby stick in the perfect champagne shade. Even if you wear little to no makeup, a little highlight under the arch can dramatically frame your features.
**A few expert tips: Apply a powder/liner that is 1-2 shades lighter than your brow color so the brows don’t look overdone. Brush brows up to lift your features. Keep a spoolie brush on hand to soften a look that may have gone too heavy.