Whether I’m at soaking up sun at the beach or poolside, I carry a few beauty products tucked into a little water-resistant pouch, (Stephanie Johnson and LeSportsac make great ones) to make sure I’m feeling fresh all day long.
- Two spritzes of the rose water on my face & décolletage immediately cools and soothes the skin.
- The lip stain is a berry pink, and gives my lips some lasting color without looking made up.
From a recent drugstore visit, I bought Burts Bees new Refreshing lip balm with Pink Grapefruit and Neutrogena Ultimate Sport 70+ SPF.
- Opening the lip balm is like cutting open a fresh grapefruit, and I’m absolutely addicted.
- The Neutrogena SPF is oil-free, waterproof, and conveniently sprays on for an even coverage to prevent looking like a lobster.
It’s amazing how a few extras can really make or break your beach day. A few more things I keep with me:
- L’Occitane perfume solid in Delice des Fleurs (sadly discontinued, but you can find a rose scent here) because I prioritize smelling good over smelling like a beach bum.
- Clinique Bottom Lash mascara to coat (all of) my lashes in waterproof black— makes a huge difference to my otherwise makeup-less face.
- Mane Message hair tie to wrap my hair into a topknot without damaging the fine strands.