Sephora is one of the best things to happen to the beauty industry and has radically changed the way we shop for beauty products. I remember my first visit to the store in the early 2000s, when I bought a Lorac pot of clear gloss and treated it as a little pot of gold.
When I lived in West Texas, I was utterly dismayed when I realized there was no Sephora for hundreds of miles. So whether you shop their site, their store, or their app for the beauty products you love the most, take note of these amazing products from their wallet-friendly in-store brand, Sephora Collection.
1. Rouge Shine lipstick in No.47 Heartbreaker —I know what you’re thinking, purple lipstick?? But this sheer purple gives lips the most beautiful just-ate-an-ice-pop, berry glaze.
2. Lush Flush lip stain in 01 Deep Wine — Some days are so busy I can’t be bothered to touch up my lips. I highly recommend this product because it truly stains, and you can control the depth of color as you apply.
3. Ultra Vinyl lip color pencil in Gorgeous Peach — A chunky lip pencil may be the most economical product to keep in your purse because it stands up to temperature change, fits easily into a clutch or desk drawer, and resembles this more expensive gloss in an easy-to-apply, looks-good-on-everyone, shade of coral.
4. Waterproof smoky creme liner in Must Have / Matte Black — Gel liners have been a fan favorite for the past few years because of the ease of which they can be applied, and for their long-lasting properties. I have been so impressed with this liner, that I abandoned the need to try other brands.
5. Precision Pore Cleansing pad — About a year ago, a friend told me to buy this little miracle worker, and for $5, I had to know why. Wet your face thoroughly, add drops of your cleanser to the pad, and begin scrubbing away. Your face will feel squeaky clean, exfoliated, and your cells will be stimulated by the little silicon scrubbers. If you need another professional opinion, see what Lara Ramos of The Glossarie said about it here.
6. Kohl Waterproof liner in Keep Brown — This creamy, richly pigmented liner is my absolute favorite product from the Sephora Collection. You get the benefit of a high-end texture and lasting power, with the low-end price tag. Try one! And the pencil speaks for itself.