New York Fashion Week is around the corner! One of my favorite parts about the shows, is watching the stylish people who attend them. There will be loads of amazing outfit inspiration on street style blogs, trends being set, and everyone from magazine editors to aspiring photographers hitting the scene at Lincoln Center. It’s such a rush!
Check out some of these links to see more of the craziness that I love— street style:
- [Style.com Fall 2012 Trend Report]
- [Jak & Jil] photographer: Tommy Ton
- [The Sartorialist] photographer: Scott Schuman
- [Mr. Newton] photographer: Mr. Newton
- [Garance Dore] photographer: Garance Dore
- [Street Peeper] photographer: Phil Oh
- [The New York Times] photographer: Bill Cunningham
Be sure to follow me on twitter and instagram @nmCaruso for updates about #nyfw and my move back to NYC!