1. Baggu collapsible tote. Fold it into a tiny square to keep in your purse in case you need an extra bag for groceries, library books, or a last-minute shopping trip ($8).
2. Minimergency Kit for Her. For life’s little emergencies. Contains hairspray, clear nail polish, nail polish remover, emery board, lip balm, earring backs, clear elastics, sewing kit, double-sided tape, stain remover, deodorant towelette, pain reliever, tampon, breath freshener, dental floss, and adhesive bandages ($13).
3. Mens watch. Wearing a watch is the first step to abiding by a rigorous schedule. This menswear watch from Timex is as stylish as it is affordable ($39).
4. Envelope clutch wallet. Holds everything imaginable and doubles as a clutch for a coffee run or cocktail date ($13).
5. Black leather flats. They go with just about everything from casual attire to office wear, and the leather provides comfort, breathability, and lasts beyond one season.